Sunday, June 29, 2008

Rap Treats #29: Jay-Z Live @ Glastonbury (Audio)

Jay-Z took over the headlining spot from the Rock&Roll dudes at Glastonbury last night and tore the house down. No need to go over the controversy surrounding his appearance, but starting his set with "Wonderwall" was a legendary move and a stellar fuck you to dude from Oasis. Check the video below for Hov's version of "Wonderwall" as well as "99 Problems" (is it just me, or does Hov seem extra amped for this show).

Jay-Z

1. Wonderwall
2. 99 Problems/Back in Black
3. Is That Yo Bitch/Smack My Bitch Up
4. Rehab
5. For Those That Didn't Get the Memo Speech
6. I Know
7. A Billi
8. Blue Magic
9. Minority Report
10. Public Service Announcement
11. Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You
12. Nigga What, Nigga Who
13. Izzo (H.O.V.A.)/I Want You Back
14. Can I Get A...
15. Beware of the Boys
16. I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me)
17. Show Me What You Got
18. Excuse Me Miss
19. Song Cry
20. Girls, Girls, Girls
21. American Boy
22. Umbrella
23. Big Pimpin'
24. Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem)
25. Where's the Love Speech
26. Heart of the City (Ain't No Love)/Sunday Bloody Sunday
27. Beautiful Moment Speech
28. Encore/Numb